- The largest database of NLP articles is on www.nlp.de/research with over 370 academic paper – abstract on the articles are provided (Click ‘Home’ and you will be there)
- EANLPt link to all NLP/NLPt Research bits published in peer reviewed Journals since 1995
- NLP-Wiki (English) with an impressive list of research papers
- Evidence-based Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy: a Meta-Analysis by Zaharia C, et al. Psychiatr Danub. 2015.
- On the trail of “What is NLP?’: The Evidence for NLP (ICPR Spring 2019); Lisa de Rijk, Lucas A.C. Derks, Bruce Grimley & Jaap Hollander; The British Psychologyical Society Shop
- The overall mission of the NLP Research and Recognition Project is to support, coordinate, and fund rigorous scientific research in the field of NLP and related intervention strategies.
- “Mirror Neurons”: The Neuropsychology of NLP Modelling. Validation of transfer of excellence techniques by modern neuro sciences.
- English (!) Wikipedia lists major studies of NLP and highlights the methodological problems when studying effectiveness. And after having read Wikipedia we recommend to read “Why hasn’t the NLP Wikipedia page been corrected? – The Truth About the NLP Wikipedia Page” too.
>> Since english Wikipedia is not willing to correct some of the obvious defects we strongly recommend to check out Wikipedia in other languages. Different authors have very different angles on NLP indeed!
- Spanish Wikipedia / French Wikipedia / German Wikipedia
Translate via Google Translator or (better quality) DeepL
- Assessing the effectiveness of NLP: Study Hollander / Malinowski (2016); Norris (1996)
- An outcome study documenting the effectiveness of NLP
- What is Neurolinguistic Programming, (NLP)? – The development of a grounded theory of NLP within an Action Research Journey. Dr. Bruce Grimley
- The need for neuro-linguistic programming to develop greater construct validity (ICPR Spring 2019), Bruce Grimley; The British Psychologyical Society Shop
- What cognitive psychotherapies – like CBT, NLP and Ericksonian hypnotherapy – reveal about the workings of the mind. A theoretical analysis over 35 years of clinical experimentation. Dr. Lucas Derks