Alexis’ mission is to more fully integrate NLP and NLP coaching into the education system, as personal development tools, specifically for teachers. She is currently working towards a Masters in Professional Practice that is fully focused on this mission. By researching and developing teacher training programmes that utilize these tools and techniques, she aims to help teachers achieve the success and fulfilment in their lives they both desire and deserve.
Alexis’ background is eclectic; embracing teaching, self-employment and performing both as a singer and as an actress. Having studied performing arts, which she credits with her transformation to truly knowing herself, Alexis went on to become a qualified and registered teacher. As a relief teacher, she has been able to experience multiple learning environments and has come to see what makes the difference for diverse groups of learners. Alexis has found that shaping supportive beliefs, and self-belief in particular, plays a pivotal role in driving effective learning behaviors and successful learning outcomes.
Alexis combines her extensive real world experience, training and qualifications in supporting you, as a ConnectHQ course participant, to achieve even greater levels of coaching mastery.
- International Association for NLP (IANLP) Trainer
- International Association of Coaching Institutes (ICI) Coach
- Masters candidate in Professional Practice (MPP) Training & Teacher Training, Otago Polytechnic
- Graduate Diploma in Secondary School Education
- Bachelor of Creative Art Specializing in Performing Arts, Manukau Institute of Technology and South Seas Film and Television
022 344 0325