This training both advances and deepens your knowledge and skills in relation to ‘coaching with NLP’, this time in the context of self-mastery. Regardless of your current awareness of the ‘coaching’ modality, prepare to gain greater curiosity and clarity about how you can harness NLP’s power to propel you forward to greater self-mastery, both personally and professionally.
This forward focussed module equips you with a structured understanding of yourself. It’s like establishing your own personal user manual and then tapping into the resources and capabilities you have available to help you accelerate toward attaining the highest version of yourself. By bringing into your conscious focus how you see yourself, what you believe and value, how you make choices and how you manage experiences, you will create your own personal roadmap for your future. Prepare to experience your understanding of familiar topics, like ‘mission’, ‘values’, ‘strategies’ and ‘meaning’, evolve rapidly.
The eight days of training available in this core module are usefully structured into two four day courses – one at Practitioner level and one at Mastery level. ‘Sensational Selfing, Practitioner’ and ‘Sensational Selfing, Master Practitioner’ both meet International Association for NLP (IANLP) standards, and successful completion of the courses count respectively towards the full, internationally accredited, ‘NLP Practitioner’ and ‘NLP Master Practitioner’ IANLP certifications.
These courses are designed to teach you the key elements of ‘self mastery’ that will significantly amplify your coaching effect, through the enhancement of practical skills such as:
- Connecting with what success and fulfillment truly means for you, and your clients
- establishing new strategies that are supportive of the life you desire and deserve
- coding experiences to enhance your resourcefulness and curiosity
- exploring your values and beliefs to establish their connectedness with your success and fulfillment
- establishing your sense of identity and the unique gifts you bring to the world and those you share it with, and
- utilizing an understanding of how future experiences can be planned to make lasting changes through curiosity and learning to help create a successful and fulfilling future.